Collection of Information - You acknowledge and agree that Heroes Insurance Program may collect information from you and about you when you use the Services. The information collected will be used to communicate with you and operate the Heroes Insurance Program. In some instances, Heroes Insurance Program may collect and use your information for other purposes detailed below. Specifically, Heroes Insurance Program may collect the following information from you:
• Your Contact Information. This includes your name, address, phone number, e- mail, and details you provide to us about you and your business.
• Web Usage. Heroes Insurance Program uses Google Analytics, which tracks and manages cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements that are relevant and useful to you online, including Heroes Insurance Program’s website and various other websites across the Internet. We have also implemented Google Analytics display network impression reporting to better understand how ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our sites.
• Your Social Networks. If you use the social networking connection functions offered through Heroes Insurance Program, we may access all of your social network profile information that you have made available to be shared with us.
• Your Payment Information (for Affiliates and other third party service providers). If necessary to secure payment from you, Heroes Insurance Program will collect your credit/debit card information. This information is secured using industry- standard encryption technology. Heroes Insurance Program will use this information to complete your order, and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law as detailed below. Heroes Insurance Program will never attempt to collect payment or payment information from a hero interested in using the program. There is no cost to a hero for using the Services.
Use of Information - Generally speaking, The Heroes Insurance Program will use information collected from you to provide you with the Services and to improve the Services. You thus acknowledge and agree that the Heroes Insurance Program may use information collected from you for the following purposes.
• Communications with You. The Heroes Insurance Program will use your e-mail address to communicate with you as necessary, including providing you with information you have requested or confirming that you will receive the Services. If you do not wish to receive e-mails from the Heroes Insurance Program, send an e-mail to support@HeroesInsuranceProgram.com.
Disclosure of Information - You acknowledge and agree that the Heroes Insurance Program may share information about you in the following circumstances:
• You ask us to share the information. If you request that the Heroes Insurance Program contacts a third party on your behalf, then you are consenting to disclosure of information and, particularly, personal contact information and any information we collect through your use of the Heroes Insurance Program’s website. For example, if you choose to contact a lender through the Services, we will send your contact information to the lender.
• The Heroes Insurance Program needs to disclose the information to provide the Services. The Heroes Insurance Program may hire or contract with a service provider or business partner to operate some part or all of Heroes Insurance Program’s business or provide better services to you. In order to provide the Services to you, The Heroes Insurance Program may allow a third party to access information. The Heroes Insurance Program will only disclose the information necessary for the service provider or business partner to perform the Services.
• The Heroes Insurance Program affiliates with a different company or sells its business. The Heroes Insurance Program may share information with any company or companies that affiliate with the Heroes Insurance Program, including business partners. If the Heroes Insurance Program is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Information may be transferred along with the business. Any company with whom the Heroes Insurance Program affiliates or partners with has their own privacy and consumer information policies and, potentially, additional laws with which they must comply. The Heroes Insurance Program is not responsible for ensuring compliance by other individuals, companies, or business partners.
• The Heroes Insurance Program is required by law to disclose information. The Heroes Insurance Program may disclose any information in response to a subpoena or court order, and whenever the Heroes Insurance Program has a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise respond to fraud, security or technical concerns, (c) support auditing and compliance functions, or (d) protect the rights, property, or safety of the public against harm.
Heroes Insurance Program’s Efforts to Secure Information. The Heroes Insurance Program uses technical and physical safeguards to protect against foreseeable breaches of its data, including the unauthorized use, access, or destruction of any information subject to this policy."